Crafted to last, and ideal for the outdoors, these watches combine prestige and performance
1. The Sea Hawk Green Auction 1000 houses a Girard-Perregaux manufacture automatic movement with 46 hours power reserve indicator.
2. The Navitimer World elevates the iconic Breitling line to new heights. The watch is distinguished by its ability to display time in a second time zone.
3. The Bell & Ross BR 05 collection is now enriched with the new Chrono White Hawk chronograph, which will delight urban explorers, and aviators as well as collectors.
4. The Pavo Sports Watch by Roberge from the Mouawad Jewellers Group is designed for the man on the move, whether in the corporate boardroom or conquering a mountain.
5. The Bremont P-51 chronograph is truly a collector's item, made from actual parts of the 1944 Mustang WWII aircraft P-51K-10.
6. Omega and Swatch pay tribute to Mars with this chronograph. The hour and minute sub-dials sport red hands shaped like a spacecraft.
Select topics and stay current with our latest insights
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.