Even if you’re not a scuba diver, the ingenuity of these top-tier dive timepieces will leave you breathless
1. The Rolex Submariner remains faithful to the original model launched in 1953. In watchmaking, it represents a historic turning point; it sets the standard for divers’ watches.
2. Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Polaris Date watch takes its design cues from the Memovox Polaris first released in 1968. It features a calendar and can withstand water pressure of up to 20ATM.
3. Since its 1957 launch, the Seamaster Diver 300m has been one of the most popular Omega watches. It is equipped with dive features including a helium escape valve and a unidirectional rotating bezel.
4. Rated to an incredible 1,000m of water resistance, Tag Heuer’s Aquaracer Professional 1000 Superdiver titanium watch is built for saturation diving and ultimate reliability.
5. The Aquis Date Calibre 400 is a diver’s watch powered by Oris’s groundbreaking Calibre 400. It is a highly accurate, anti-magnetic and reliable movement with a five-day power reserve.
6. Spanish watchmaker Pita is known for pushing the boundaries of innovation, and its dive watch is no exception. The Pita Oceana is water resistant up to a depth of 5,000 metres!
Select topics and stay current with our latest insights