Wearing matching watches is a surefire way to make a romantic impression on your significant other
1. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of its iconic Royal Oak, Audemars Piguet introduces two unprecedented Royal Oak Selfwinding sets in 37mm and 41mm, illuminated by gemstones like ruby and sapphire.
2. Piaget’s Polo Date rose gold case is gorgeously contrasted with a striking green dial, while the Polo Skeleton is crafted with green bridges, bringing a new style and light to its architectural lines.
3. In a beautiful ice blue shade, Bell & Ross’s BR-X5 is not only stylish but rugged at the same time, while its feminine version, the BR S Diamond Eagle features diamonds set in the pattern of the Aquila constellation.
4. Through the shape of its pebble-like case, Cartier’s limited-edition watch showcases, beneath a sophisticated exterior, the union between a round and a square dial. For him, there’s the classic Santos with a mechanical movement.
5. Awarded the Diver’s Watch Prize at the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève, Louis Vuitton’s iconic Tambour Street Diver now comes in two new colours; olive green for him and vivid orange for her.
Select topics and stay current with our latest insights